Standard Box I + Standard Box II
The economical WHO standard quality net for malaria protection while travelling. Small box shapes suitable for one to two people, that lie on top of the bed or fit comfortably arount the roll mat during use.
- High quality polyester mesh with controlled, consistent quality
- Mechanical protection against mosquitoes
- 160 – 176 mesh per square inch
- 100 % polyester, white
- Tear-resistant material, weight 27 g/qm²
- Reasonably priced portable mosquito net
- Excellent malaria-exposure prophylaxis
Standard infoMosquito nets in WHO standard-net specifications, the reliable protection against malaria carrying anopheles mosquitoes, as well as against aedes (such as yellow fever) and culex (such as west-nile-fever).
|Article||Art.No.||Meas. WxLxH (m)||Packing size WxLxH(cm)||Weight (g)||Space for persons|
|BOX I||010831||0,8 x 2,0 x 1,5||33 x 11 x 10||400||1|
|BOX II||010982||1,6 x 2,0 x 1,5||35 x 11 x 10||520||2|
|BIG BOX||015932||2,0 x 2,2 x 2,0||35 x 15 x 13||800||2|
|BELL||020332||8,5 x 2,2 (UxH/CxH)||11 x 38||480||1-2|
|BIG BELL||020336||12,0 x 2,5 (UxH/CxH)||14 x 38||740||2|